The intent of this web site is to give you access to Co-Brokering services within Canada & related material to meet your needs (the “Content”). This service is provided via the affiliation of Freedom Capital Inc, a registered mortgage brokerage. Kindly read this Term of Services (the “Terms”) carefully before you go on about our Web Site. These terms hereby govern the use of the Web Site & applies to all users. By accessing this Web Site you agree to these Terms of Services. The Terms are meant to protect all of our Web Site visitors and your use of this Web Site signifies your agreement with these Terms. IF YOU DON’T AGREE WITH OUR TERMS OF SERVICE PLEASE REFRAIN FROM USING OUR WEB SITE. Fundingcentre.ca reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, alter or otherwise update these Terms at any time. Such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting.
This Web Site may possess links to other sites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are there for your convenience only and if you access them, you do so at your own risk.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
ALL CONTENT ON THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH, UNDER THE CANADIAN LAWS APPLICABLE TO THESE TERMS, ARE IMPLIED BY LAW AND ARE INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION, OR MODIFICATION, FREEDOM CAPITAL INC DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THIS WEB SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. YOU (AND NOT US) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF YOUR SYSTEM.
ANY RIGHTS NOT EXPRESSLY GRANTED HEREIN ARE RESERVED BY THE FUNDINGCENTRE.CA TEAM
Fundingcentre.ca may periodically use client/broker personal information to conduct client surveys in order to enhance our provision of services or products.
Fundingcentre.ca will make reasonable efforts to ensure that clients understand how their personal information will be used and disclosed.
A client’s consent can be express, implied, or given through an authorized representative such as a lawyer, agent or broker. Consent may be given orally, in writing, or electronically. For example, depending on the sensitivity of the information, consent can be expressed over the telephone when information is being collected; electronically when submitting an agreement, application, or other information; in writing when signing an agreement or application form. Implied consent exists when Freedom Capital Inc can reasonably infer consent based upon the action or inaction of the client.
Fundingcentre.ca & Freedom Capital Inc, however, may collect, use or disclose personal information without the client’s knowledge or consent in exceptional circumstances:
- When such collection, use or disclosure is permitted or required by law
- When certain information is publicly available
- When we require legal advice from a lawyer
- When we need to collect a debt from a client
- When we need to deal with an anticipated breach of law
- When potential investors/stakeholders wish to ensure the quality and characteristics of an investment.
Subject to contractual or legal arrangements, clients may withdraw or refuse consent provided that Fundingcentre.ca is given reasonable notice. Fundingcentre.ca may decline to deal with a client or person who will not consent to the use of such information.
Fundingcentre.ca collects client personal information for the following reasons only:
- To provide mortgage and lending Co-brokering services;
- To understand their clients’ financial needs;
- To facilitate the offering of third party complimentary products or services;
- To broker and administer loan agreements;
- To develop, manage and deliver products and services to clients and mortgage brokers;
- To develop and deliver marketing and promotional offers to clients and mortgage brokers;
- To determine client eligibility for different products and services;
- To ensure that clients receive a high standard of service;
- To meet regulatory requirements;
- To verify client’s identity.
- To abide by and complete all regulatory disclosure via its affiliate company – Freedom Capital Inc.
Fundingcentre.ca & Freedom Capital Inc will retain client personal information only as long as necessary or expected to be necessary for the identified purposes, or as required by legislation.