DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
ANY RIGHTS NOT EXPRESSLY GRANTED HEREIN ARE RESERVED BY THE FUNDINGCENTRE.CA TEAM
Fundingcentre.ca may periodically use client/broker personal information to conduct client surveys in order to enhance our provision of services or products.
Fundingcentre.ca will make reasonable efforts to ensure that clients understand how their personal information will be used and disclosed.
A client’s consent can be express, implied, or given through an authorized representative such as a lawyer, agent or broker. Consent may be given orally, in writing, or electronically. For example, depending on the sensitivity of the information, consent can be expressed over the telephone when information is being collected; electronically when submitting an agreement, application, or other information; in writing when signing an agreement or application form. Implied consent exists when Freedom Capital Inc can reasonably infer consent based upon the action or inaction of the client.
Fundingcentre.ca & Freedom Capital Inc, however, may collect, use or disclose personal information without the client’s knowledge or consent in exceptional circumstances:
- When such collection, use or disclosure is permitted or required by law
- When certain information is publicly available
- When we require legal advice from a lawyer
- When we need to collect a debt from a client
- When we need to deal with an anticipated breach of law
- When potential investors/stakeholders wish to ensure the quality and characteristics of an investment.
Subject to contractual or legal arrangements, clients may withdraw or refuse consent provided that Fundingcentre.ca is given reasonable notice. Fundingcentre.ca may decline to deal with a client or person who will not consent to the use of such information.
Fundingcentre.ca collects client personal information for the following reasons only:
- To provide mortgage and lending Co-brokering services;
- To understand their clients’ financial needs;
- To facilitate the offering of third party complimentary products or services;
- To broker and administer loan agreements;
- To develop, manage and deliver products and services to clients and mortgage brokers;
- To develop and deliver marketing and promotional offers to clients and mortgage brokers;
- To determine client eligibility for different products and services;
- To ensure that clients receive a high standard of service;
- To meet regulatory requirements;
- To verify client’s identity.
- To abide by and complete all regulatory disclosure via its affiliate company – Freedom Capital Inc.
Fundingcentre.ca & Freedom Capital Inc will retain client personal information only as long as necessary or expected to be necessary for the identified purposes, or as required by legislation.